Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Good morning crafty friends! It's Jackie here. I'm so excited to host this weeks new challenge! It's my first time ever hosting and I'm so pumped! But before I announce the new challenge, let's find out our winners from last weeks Tic Tac Toe challenge! 
We had so many gorgeous entries last week! There would be no way we could choose a winner, so our friend random.org did it for us! 


Our first sponsor:


(prize is the goodie bag below)

And the winner is......
# 44 Suze


Our second sponsor:


And the winner is.....
# 35 aNNie

Congratulations! Please email us using the email address on the sidebar to arrange your prize. Please grab your Winner's Badges from the sidebar too and post them on your blogs! 

Now onto the top 3 chosen by me:
Wow! You all did not make it easy! After pulling out my hair and gnawing off my fingernails, I finally narrowed it down. Top 3 in numerical order:

# 16 Shelly

# 18 Donna Ellis

# 20 Goldie 

Congratulations! Please grab your badges! 

And now for this weeks challenge! We want to see some 

Summer Lovin'

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

Who is offering a $10 gift certificate!

Please give a warm welcome to Gail, our Guest Designer for July!!! Welcome Gail! Please check out her BLOG for more of her lovely work!!! 




Thanks to the ladies at Incy Wincy for the chance be a guest designer this month. My early crafting was all needle related (cross stitch ,dress making ,embroidery and knitting) .I didn't start card making until I was in my mid forties when I helped a friend who needed extra stock for her small business. I'm a thrifty crafty and only buy things I know I will use a lot . When I have about 100 cards made I pass them on to Charities who are having fund raising events. On a personal note I was born in England but now live in Tasmania with my very patient husband Steve .






We also have Guest Designers from the Stamp Fairy Design Team!







And here is more awesome inspiration from our DT!




using Herb Summer








Please join us! We look forward to seeing each of your creations!



6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of your winners and stunning cards from the DT's x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your fab creations and thank you for letting me play along as a guest this week.
    Thanks for showcasing our images so beautifully.
    Hugs
    Annette
    On behalf of Stampfairy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the inspiration from the Design Team. See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwe...very cute design team samples. Thank you for the "summer lovin'" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects ladies, great challenge thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful and cute cards from the design team.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers